Saturday, January 12, 2013

Karaoke Night

Hi all!

It's been so busy here! I'm hoping once classes start I can have more of a schedule and get back to blogging every day like I wanted to.

We're leaving early for Amsterdam tomorrow morning so I'm going to make this quick so I can get some sleep.

Last night we went to this awesome karaoke bar. Here's a little clip of one of the songs we sang :)




I'll post some more tomorrow along with our Amsterdam trip!

Love,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Aunt Joni, Uncle Brad and Pop PopJanuary 13, 2013 at 10:05 AM

    Uncle Brad and I loved the Video...thanks for sharing....It looks like a ton of fun....The karoke screen was huge!!!! We loved that everyone was singing!!! That looks like a night that Uncle Brad and I would have been right there with you if we were there, right up our alley!!! Keep having fun and can't wait to see pictures from Amsterdam. We love you sweetie!!! Hope you are having a Great Day!!! Love Aunt Joni, Uncle Brad and Pop Pop!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie i finaaly succeeded in sending a comment!luv ur blogs. can not see video tho. will check on someone elses computer. I feel like iam there with you. keep the blogs coming. have u started classes yet.luv u bunches! <3 NANA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha....I think your video is so funny. I can hear you singing and woo hoo-ing. LOVE IT! Keep having fun xo
    PS That song is going to be stuck in my head all day now...Da da, da da, be the man who's coming home for you....ha I don't even know the words. But its in my head. Love'd the video :)

    ReplyDelete