Hi all!
I'm officially leaving tomorrow for the Netherlands. I can't decide if I'm more excited or nervous.
For everyone who wants to keep an eye on my flight here is the flight information (I'm flying United Airlines):
UA6169 - leaves Cincinnati 3:06pm - arrives Chicago 3:22pm
UA908 - leaves Chicago 6pm - arrives Amsterdam 9:20am
Everything is packed (well almost) and ready to go. Having to fit everything I need for four months into just one suitcase was a little harder than I thought. I didn't realize how much I use in a day.
I won't have my phone while I'm in Europe. Apparently Verizon doesn't work over there. So I'll have my phone until Monday. Then I'll have a pay-as-you-go phone while I'm there. Once I have that number I'll post it on here! In the mean time send me a Facebook message or comment on here to get in contact with me :)
I'm about to sit down with Scott and my dad and have our last family dinner for a while. The homemade waffles look fantastic! I'll try to do another post before I leave tomorrow.
Thanks for the support everyone!
Love,
Amy
Have a wonderful time! I know that your family is so proud of you and all of your accomplishments. I look forward to all the posts and pictures! Safe journey!
ReplyDeletehave a great trip! will miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteMaria xoxo
Have a great day tomorrow! Prayers said for a relaxing flight! Love you and thanks for the blog I love it! Such a great idea xo
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Mary
Hey Sweetie, I checked the weather in the Netherlands and it looks cold...so make sure you are wearing a warm coat!!! You are going to do great!!! Change is Scary.... but you are stronger than you give yourself credit!!! This is going to be a great experience for you...interchannel your confidence and your love for a challenge and embrace life...open your heart to new expeeriences and new people and you are going to have the time of your life...post when you get there!!!! love you and can't wait to see you in the netherlands!!! Love you sweetie!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey! I know you're hanging out in Chicago but I thought I would comment. I hope you have an awesome flight!! Sleeping is probably going to be your friend. Don't forget to see if you can get wifi on the plane! I know you will have so much fun during your semester abroad. I definitely envy you. Blog frequently! I know everyone wants to know what you're up to and make sure you're doing okay. Good luck!!! :-)
ReplyDelete