Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome!

Hi friends!

As most of you know I'm going to be studying abroad in Leiden, the Netherlands this semester. I leave on Sunday and figured it was time to get my blog up and running. I'm going to put pictures, videos, experiences, stories, and anything else I can think of on here throughout the next 4 months. It would mean a lot to me if you guys read my posts so I can keep everyone up to date :)

Leiden, the Netherlands


This is where Leiden is

I'll admit it. At first I didn't know exactly where Leiden is. Most people have heard of Amsterdam or the Netherlands, but not Leiden. It's actually in between Amsterdam and Rotterdam (which you'll see on the handy dandy link above). It's known for it's canals and windmills and tulips and wonderful people. If you want to know more about Leiden I recommend good old Wikipedia

Canal in Leiden
Video This video is an overview of the dorm I'll be staying in. It looks super nice so I recommend watching it :)

Please feel free to leave comments below! I'd love to know what everyone has to say. I'll let everyone know more tomorrow.

Love,
Amy

7 comments:

  1. This is a great start for your blog. I'm looking forward to following your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post!
    Xomaria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!! I can't wait to experience this through your eyes!!! I am so proud of the woman you are becoming, and to have started your journey with you from the beginning is amazing...I cannot wait to see this journey of your life and to be able to be a part of it is truely inspiring!!!! With all my heart I will be following all of your posts and being more proud every day!!! Love you with all of my heart!!! Aunt Joni!!! :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you.
    Thank you for this oppertunity.
    I Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoulutely Amazing. I now feel educated about what the Netherlands are and where it is. Off the English Channel and the North Sea. Can't wait to see pictures and videos and hear about everything. Make sure you make the most of this trip. Sounds like you might be able to check a lot of things off your bucket list when you are over there. Love you babydoll and sooooooo proud of you!!!!!
    Aunt Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone! I'm so glad you all like it. I can't wait to share my experiences with everyone and show you what I'm up to. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow It looks awesome. You are the right the loft bed is so cool! Looks like a great room! And what a bummer by all that shopping. I think the walk to school will be worth it :) Enjoy xo
    Love Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete